High Tech, High Touch Service at Our Historic Art Deco Property
Begin each day with a jog in our state-of-the-art fitness center, then reward yourself with an award-winning breakfast of eggs benedict, buttermilk pancakes or our signature Wisconsin omelet. Spend the afternoon curled up with a good book in our rooftop garden, or pamper yourself with a trip to the sauna or saltwater hot tub. Drop in for Happy Hour specials at our full-service lounge downstairs, or watch the sunset over downtown Milwaukee from our rooftop event venue – known for its breathtaking city views.
Stuck without a ride? Reserve Hotel Metro's “London Cab” in the warmer months. This unique automobile was imported from England and spent most of its life working on the streets of London. Guests can also grab one of our complimentary “Hampton Cruiser” bicycles, available seasonally.
Traveling with a pet? Let us pamper your four-legged friend with a welcome toy, in-room pet bed, treats, food bowls and a room service menu just for dogs!
Services & Amenities
- On-site restaurant and lounge
- Additional rooftop bar : Zen on 7 (available for events)
- Outdoor sundeck with fireplace, available when not reserved for private events
- Saltwater hot tub
- Dry sauna and Rainwater Shower
- Fitness Center (stationary bicycles, treadmills, elliptical and free weights)
- Complimentary “Hampton Cruiser” bicycles (available seasonaly)
- Room service available
- Pet-friendly amenities and accommodations- see our Wag'N'Stay Getaway Package
- Spa services available at Neroli Spa
- Valet parking available with unlimited in & out privileges ($27 overnight, $6 visitor & event on Milwaukee Street)
A full range of spa services is available at Neroli Spa on Saint Paul Avenue, only a few blocks from Hotel Metro. Enjoy facials, body treatments, waxes and massage therapy.
Self parking is available at the Systems Parking Lot, just east on the corner of Jefferson and Mason Street.